This is my main system which I have put together over the past three years (with the tacit understanding of my better half). Largely settled for now with no major upgrades on the horizon.
The updates that I have made to my system are posted in the e-mails below.
Replaced my ProAc R30S speakers with the ProAc D48R speakers in April. It was not an improvement as I unfortunately lost the magic for a couple of months due to excessive bass. However, I consulted the postings of other Audiogoneers and after checking with my go to HiFi guy, I upgraded my Townshend Audio speaker podiums (by going up to the next weight level). The problem has been somewhat resolved but I will need to do more testing with felt inserts and as otherwise recommended my fellow Audiogoneers.
My Gamut Audio Lobster Chair has finally arrived! The sound (in particular the sound stage and clarity of instruments) seems to have improved, as far as my ears are concerned that is :-) What an absolute relief!
Added an Entreq Silver Tellus II to my system, specifically to ground my digital sources. Upgraded the main power cable from the power socket to the Isotek Aquarius, to Shunyata Research Delta V2 XC. The bass and mids improved tremendously but as the highs were on the anemic side, replaced the stock fuse with a MS HD Power Rhodium fuse, which brought back the highs that I previously enjoyed.
Replaced Isoacoustics Gaia III isolators with Townshend Audio speaker podiums. Bass became tighter, noise floor dropped, clarity and sound stage improved. This proved to be more than a minor upgrade.
Moved from QED Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cables to Silversmith Audio Fidelium speaker cables; installed another layer to the Quadraspire rack.
Added 2 units of Isotek Aquarius EVO3 power conditioners; upgraded interconnects from QED to a Siltech Classic Legend 380i; installed Isoacoustics Gaia III isolators on my ProAc speakers.