This is my current reference system. Same Single Ended Triode and Single Driver philosophy as before. There been so many updates to my system that it was easier to just create a new system profile in AudiogoN to highlight what I'm currently listening to. Most of the other components in my older system profile largely remain but this is what I'm usually listening to. Highlights:
1) The Rethm Saadhana V3 are game changers.
2) I bought another Berning 300B SET ZOTL and it turns out that David Berning has made minor revisions which have improved this great amp. This latest version sounds great.
3) The Wavac PR-T1 preamp is the best preamp in my system so far.
4) The Chord DAVE DAC plus Blu2 Transport/Upsampler are game changers.
5) The Verastarr computer streamer is a huge leap from my previous Auralic Aries FEMTO. My digital music is much better now and very close to vinyl. I love ROON and TIDAL, especially MQA.
6) The Wavac LCR-X2 phono preamp is good. I use a AudioNote Kondo SFz step-up transformer with the Koetsu Coralstone Platinum (with Diamond Cantilever) cartridge. Upgrading the Fidelity Research FR66s internal tonearm wiring to latest Ikeda silver wiring is an important upgrade and highly recommended to those who have the FR tonearms.
7) Changing to all Verastarr Silver foils for power cords, IC and ethernet cables have been a revelation.