Yes, now I using power amplifier Mephisto stereo for twin tower loudspeaker - mid bass/mid/high with 22 drivers share the workload from 200 Hz to 25 kHz because each Gryphon Kodo bass tower houses a built-in Gryphon power amplifier capable of 1,000 Watts continuous output into the drivers. For ultimate headroom, peak power is approximately 4,000 Watts or 4.5 horsepower.
The equipment includes:
- Mikado Signature CD Player, using Zensati Seraphim power cord.
- DAC Kalliope, using the Zensati Seraphim power cord.
- Pre amplifier Gryphon Pandora, using two Zensati Seraphim power cords.
- Power amplifier Mephisto Gryphon, using two Zensati Silenzio power cords.
- Gryphon Kodo speakers, using two Zensati Angel power cords.
Signal cable and speaker cable include:
- Zensati Seraphim Special digital from CD Mikado Signature to DAC Kalliope.
- Zensati Silenzio interconnect from DAC Kalliope to Pre amplifier Pandora.
- Zensati Seraphim interconect from Pre amplifier Pandora to Power amplifier Mephisto.
- Zensati Seraphim interconect from Pre amplifier Pandora to Power amplifier in the Kodo bass speaker tower.
- Zensati Seraphim Speaker cable for twin tower - mid bass/mid/high